Terms & Conditions
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 21, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE NOW.
Welcome to our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Term of Use agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of Mo Beta Glass CO, LLC ("Mo Beta Glass") (the "Site") and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Mo Beta Glass upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at mobetaglass.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Mo Beta Glass or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for anyone under the age of 21.
5. Trademarks. MO BETA GLASS and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Mo Beta Glass. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. Mo Beta Glass grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Mo Beta Glass and Mo Beta Glass may terminate your use of this website at any time.
7. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
All products on this website are intended for legal use and may not be used, or discussed in a manner that is illegal. As the consumer it is your responsibility to know your local and state laws before making your purchase. It is illegal to use drug paraphernalia slang when referring to one of our tobacco pipes in most states. If you do, you will be denied service as required by law, any communication that includes the use of such illegal terms will not be answered by us and will be deleted from our system with out notice. Also, any governmental employee, agency, or agent must identify themselves to the operators of Mo Beta Glass Co. upon their entering the site, and when ordering any products from our site. Mobetaglass.com reserves the right to request a scan of any customers photo ID for age verification before shipping an order. All of our products are traditionally and solely intended for tobacco use or concentrated essential oils, by legal adults. You must be 18 years old (21 in some areas) to purchase anything from this website. It is your sole responsibility to know your state and local laws regarding the possession and use of tobacco pipes and accessories.
US Code 21-863 refers to ALL materials used to manufacture tobacco accessories; metal, wooden, acrylic, glass, stone, plastic, or ceramic pipes. In specific, pipes with carburetion devices (third holes) are considered to be paraphernalia regardless of the material used to manufacture the pipe. Traditional tobacco accessories like pipes, cigar and cigarette holders and hookah/sisha pipes are not included in the list of Contemporary accessories. U.S. vs. Posters & Things (Supreme Court - 1996) upholds this code as the OBJECTIVE standard by which paraphernalia is judged. Further, it describes other relevant factors in this determination to include whether the owner is a licensed distributor or retailer of tobacco products. Ten states have adopted USC 21-863 as state law, three more are in the process of adoption. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site will only be construed and evaluated according to Oregon law. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. Mobetaglass.com makes no representations that the materials contained within this site are appropriate for locations outside Oregon
If you purchase any tobacco products from mobetaglass.com and you are under the legal age to purchase tobacco and/or tobacco accessories including, but not limited to, water pipes, you are subject to local prosecution and fines. Your legal guardians shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of such applicable laws.
You agree that any tobacco products, accessories, or supplies purchased by you will be used for lawful purposes, including tobacco or legal blend (as defined in your Municipality) use only and that it is legal in your state to purchase tobacco-related products.
Use of these products is entirely at the risk and discretion of the user and mobetsglass.com will not be responsible for any use or misuse of the products sold herein.
8. Shipping and Returns. Mobetaglass.com does not offer shipping to third parties as gifts or otherwise. We are only able to ship our product(s) to those who have purchased it and agreed to our terms and conditions. Therefore we will only ship to the credit card holders name. Mobetaglass.com only accepts returns on un-used products, and a return claim must be filed within seven days of the delivery date. We are not able to accept returns, exchanges or offer full or partial refunds for products that have been used. Please inspect all items prior to use, once used they cannot be returned for any reason. If you decide to send an item back, please be sure to package it the same way it arrived to ensure that it does not break on the way back to us. We recommend all return shipments purchase insurance covering the full amount of the order. If you chose not to purchase insurance and your shipment is damaged, Mobetaglass.com cannot offer you a refund. Once the item has been inspected and approved for re-stocking, a full refund for the purchase price will be issued. If you are returning an item due to preference and not a Mobetaglass.com error (wrong product/DOA/piece missing) you will receive a refund equal to the full purchase amount minus the cost of shipping. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable, and buyer is responsible for any return shipping fees incurred.
9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Mo Beta Glass and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
10. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. MO BETA GLASS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
11. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MO BETA GLASS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
13. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Tracy Swenson, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: Mo Beta Glass Co., LLC
16399 Lower Harbor Rd Ste C
Brookings, OR 97415
By Phone: (541) 813-2755
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Oregon, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Mo Beta Glass or its affiliates.
15. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
16. Waiver. The failure of mobetaglass.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by mobetaglass.com must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of mobetaglass.com.
17. Termination. Mo Beta Glass may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
18. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
20. Use of Site. Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Mo Beta Glass or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited.
21. Contact Information.
Lisa Ward - Website Administrator
Mo Beta Glass Co, LLC 16399Lower Harbor Rd Ste C
Brookings, OR 97415
PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE CONDITIONS.